Kids:

Kids:

let me talk okay.

TURUN TURUN

Monday, June 15, 2015

Heart broken

My dad; the only man i love, the one and only superb dad and the superhero in my life i ever had.

i just, i think i'm the only daughter who was very close to him that makes him to talk/curhat. no no no. it is because i'm the one who were having so many holidays according to school's takwim. So, i spent much time when we were enjoying our holidays, school holidays i mean. but then, he tell me about his sickness. He was not fully recovered yet.


there was one day, i cannot control my emotions and burst. I'm awfully burst at him. Yet i'm very regretted after that kbai. hmm. He said that he cannot do multitasking for the time being. He spoke that when driving, when he try to 'memotong', he will just focused on looking the car at the front and back. His mind can't control his legs and hand -- pedal minyak and stereng(?). Stiff. Yes stiffness. At that time, I just can ''Ohhh hmmm".


This is really makes my heart broken. Sebak.


I close to him since I'm being his co-pilot ^^
And once he said, ''Kalau abah tak dapat control kereta, nanti angah kawal stereng bawak ke tepi jalan pastu tarik handbrake tau''. And I was like, silently nodded.


You'll never know what will happen. And i just love him just the way he is. I hope there's no other thing will happen to him. I awfully cried once when he was admitted in hospital. But it just a hope. Helpless hope. Allah the Most Powerful in this matter. Praying him to recover soon (: