There is one person i adore so much here; the one who always busy with more than one commitment excluding being student, tired but still go on like she didn't tired at all. She is very strong. Strong enough to make me adore her, as a student now. She always giving me hope, even though i am hoping that she will hear all my stories, but never mind. I think she gave me hope because she already felt that feeling, know all my feelings at that time.
And she said to me; to the two of us:
[Ada betulnya kadang - kadang benda ni, bila kita fikirfikir balik]
Kita ni selalu cakap kawan kita/orang tu dah berubah. Tapi sebenarnya, diri kita yang berubah sebab kita baru tahu true colours dia. So, diri kita yang berubah. Sebab dulu kita boleh terima dia sebab kita belum kenal dia. Sekarang kita dah tahu diri dia sebenar, perspektif diri kita pada dia berubah. Jadi siapa yang berubah? [thinkthink]
And me, the one who already changed. Quite a lot, perhaps. It hard to quit my routine. I try to control mine, since I had to do the most important tasks in this world. And I'm trying to be like her. I mean, I want to be like her. Its not that I'm trying being like others' but I'm trying to change for the better. By the way, I think I'm in the process. And I love myself now. Lately, I've been thinking much. About many thingsss. I started to make myself alone, left behind all my commitments >< I don't even know why. EMO problems maybe. But, something came up [yesterday], and it makes me know something, its my chance that Allah had give for me for more than one reason, maybe.
Whatever it is, stay strong because you are not alone.
![]() |
| We are different, yet we are same. Smile (: |
Lots of love,
Amal XOXO
