Kids:

Kids:

let me talk okay.

TURUN TURUN

Sunday, August 2, 2015

20th surprise celebrations

Hello everybodyyyy

After a week go to back to IPG, my 20th birthday come uninvited :(
It's because I'm already become 20 years old. Kinda old enough, yeah?

I kept thinking about my deeds. Is it keep increasing, maintain or decreasing? :( sobss

The story started after we've got no class after minor class. Oh! Before that, after we formed group for our amali menjahit, they sang a birthday song to me. Including the guys. I reallyreally didn't expect. I thought they ignored me all this while :( [touched]

Yet, my girls, they've made surprise at the cafe. We were going to cafe together to enjoy our meal since we are veryvery hungry. But something happened. Yaya rushly going back to her block. I don't even know. Hikmah was tailing her. So I just waiting for them to eat together yet I was worried too that I couldn't just ate [chewahh]

Yet, I was shocked because they came after 10 - 15 minutes at the block. There were many balloons and sucha chocolate block as a cake ^^ and then, they sang again. Touched and shy. Can you feel me? The guys from my class that also coming to eat, join singing again -_______-

[Credit]

Say cheese ^^
[No comment]
After history class ended around 5.15, I'm rushing to my room, to meet my love >< she was waiting for me. But then, luckily she didn't reach IPG yet fufufu. So, I'm waiting for her. And we ate pasta hmm hmm. I mean no, she ate fishandchips. Anis order kids' meal sebab risau tak habis pastu tak habis jugak. Anis makan sikit. Tak aciiiii. Dah la kecik. Tapikantapi, oleh sebab pelawat tak boleh masuk after pukul 7, jadi mcm spoil juga sebab macam rushing rushing kan nak kena fikir balik lagi. Luckily roomate ada kereta ^^
Gambar? Of course. Since we are pairing, we took selfiesssss! Since I'm sooooo ugly in those selfies, this is the one which is less ugly MUAHAHAHAHA


Mihmihh

Typing off~