Kids:

Kids:

let me talk okay.

TURUN TURUN

Friday, May 25, 2018

Bitter Memories

Thank you for making my campus life end like this.
The thing I've been afraid of all this while,
happened in my final semester for my degree life.
Hatred is build between us. I don't even know the exact reason tbh.
Whatever it is, I hope you live your life well.
The story you've created, I hope one day,
I have the strength to forgive you
and I hope that thing will not happen to you.

Perhaps, that's the reason why I don't make friends; hardly making friends. The good one, especially with girls; I don't have many girlfriends to do crazy things together, to share about my life that others don't know and share my secrets. To those who stay, I'd be grateful (:
you are not the one who would take advantage of someone.
You know who you are.
I've been experiencing, to be friend with someone who only likes your looks,
only find you when they need something.

I remember once, this one friend said, bila aku post gambar berdua je dengan kau,
kawan - kawan aku tanya pasal kau. Hahaha.
Dah la aku yang post tapi tanya pasal kau pulak. Malas nak jawab ☺️

Okay, sorry mate, sorry about that. Lepas ni jangan post lagi (:
biar kita je tahu pasal gambar tu.
That insecurities, I understand.


No comments: