Kids:

Kids:

let me talk okay.

TURUN TURUN

Monday, August 27, 2018

bestfriend; who you can't call your bestfriend

Whenever I ate ice cream, I remembered someone who loves to eat ice cream when it melts. For me, he is my best friend because I knew what I felt about him. I don't know how he'd feel. So, he's my best friend. We were so closed back then. But we never contact as a friend who would say hello regularly without any intentions or even exchanging stories. Even sometimes we got awkward to talk to each other especially after a long holidays. Hahaha. But when it started, we couldn't stop arguing, laughing, mocked to each other, care and helps each other, stepping on each other shoes and even making stupid jokes together.

There was one nickname he always called me, everyday, everytime we meet; Mamalia.
Idk when it started but I really cherish him in my campus life. There was one time, I send my certificates at koperasi to photocopy it, I left it there. After a few hours, I came back to the koperasi to collect them, and I saw my nickname was written on the plastic that wrapped the certificates. At that time, I wonder, did Mira (penjaga koperasi) knew about my nickname? When I wanna pay it, Mira said, tu bukan Mira tulis tau, si      yang tulis. In my heart, ish, siap kau! I updated it on my WhatsApp status, he replied me, he laughed at me! 

There were so much things to be remembered. Once, he learned KL slang. Like "mende syiakkk" "mende?" and frequently said it to me when I said something to him. Fast-learner I guess? I know quite much about him because we have something in common. We have quite same personality, perhaps? Like, we are introvert but when it comes to some topics, we become so crazy and talkative. Both of us like to make 'pig nose' to each other even we didn't have anything to say. And I like to be in group with him; most of the time, I choose to be in group with him rather than other people. Whenever I'm having mood swing, when he called me, automatically, Amal is back!

He is my double chin partner and

my RunningMan partner :D I always asked him to fill my hardisk with RunningMan episodes. We like to eat sweets in the class, he likes to drink Nescafe every morning (or to be exact, everytime before the class started?), we always brought tissues to class or even wet tissues. Once, my room-mate said that he and me is very hygienic people, eventhough my outfit is quite selekeh a bit 😂 sometimes or everytime I can say. Kemas dan pembersih adalah dua benda yang berbeza kan? He is quite tidy and hygienic. We are the person who is easily annoyed with people but couldn't express it. Andddddd, we both have long leg eventhough I might not be the one who is taller than the other classmates but, I have longer lower body part compared to my upper body part. It quite hard for us to sit comfortably in class.

P/s: Eventhough he is the one who'd always bring handkerchief everywhere, but he's not the one who is like 'lelaki lembut' 😂😂😂 he is the one who is gentleman enough that can make a girl like me, melts! Hahaha. K gurau. Yang penting muka dia lagi flawless daripada perempuan ni ha so macamana 😭 Sekarang pun dia dah semakin banyak peminat dan dikenali ramai sehinggakan seorang Amal mendoakan dia cepat - cepat dapat girlfriend yang sesuai untuk dia.

And lastly, this is my our secret, since only me and Hikmah knew about it before this. But now, it includes you! I thought, until now, he didn't know about it. Before my campus life end, I asked for Hikmah's help to give him handkerchief in a box since he always bring small towel or handkerchief everywhere he went. I think that was the most suitable gift I could give to him. It is sign of my gratitude to him, as his birthday present last 3 months before our last day in campus as well as farewell gift, since he always help me in everything if he could for this 5 years.

I couldn't thank you enough, Greg

P/s: Writing this entry after I've finished eating my ice cream 🍦

No comments: